Knowing What We Do
Give us a chance to form our business partnership
There are 2 ways to get in contact with us:
Inspection Related Service: Branding Manufacturing Services provides same day reporting for inspection related services; the report would be available and issued within 3 to 6 hours after the completion of the service on-site.
Factory Audit related services: The report would be issued within 5 working days. In any special cases that would cause delay in the reporting, your appointed Brand Manager would advise you in advance.
The below is what we recommend to send to all vendors/factories who we are engaging for the first time:
Please modify this if needed or use it as it is. Depending on your relationship, you may want to delete or modify the sections that state who is responsible for the cost of late/rush, and the costs of re-inspection in case of a FAIL result.
This message is to inform you that we will be working with a 3rd party QC firm – Branding Manufacturing Services to perform auditing, product inspection or testing services on our behalf. This process allows us both to be rest assured of the quality standards and in addition help us establish further in our business relationship. Please be aware of things that you should take note in these QC services:
Below text is applicable to Inspection Related Services:
Below text is applicable to Factory Related Services:
“BMS” is the abbreviation of Brand Manufacturing Services, “BMS” mentioned on the text below refers to Branding Manufacturing Services.
1.Upon submission of this booking form to BMS, you have confirmed that all information provided in this form is accurate and that you understand BMS’s Booking Policy as below. Booking requests are subjected to BMS’s availability.
2. For Product inspection service:
3. For Factory audit service:
4. Cancellation Policy:
5. The factories must have all items neatly placed in the warehouse, and the space must be allowed auditors to easy access.
6. The factories must help to arrange adequate workers to move cartons, unpacking, packing and perform on-site tests, etc.
7. Should Inspection be delayed due to factory’s reason, BMS will bill a fee of $40 per auditor, per hour.
8. Sunday and Chinese Public Holidays services will be subject to extra charges as such: Sunday (1.5 X actual man-day count), Public Holiday (2.0 X actual man-day count).
9. In the event of natural catastrophe (typhoon, earthquake etc.) and if the auditor was already dispatched but BMS was not able to undertake the service, the client will only be billed with the incurred expenses. BMS will not charge the service fee and will re-schedule the service again.
10. Working day refers to Monday – Saturday, excluding all Chinese Public Holidays.
11. Inspection reports are issued on the same day following completion of the service. For services conducted during public holidays, a USD$50 report issuing fee will apply. Otherwise, the report will be issued on the next working day.
12. Factory audit reports will be issued within five working day following the completion of the service.
“BMS”为Branding Manufacturing Services缩写,以下所有“BMS”都指 Branding Manufacturing Services。
8. 星期天和公共假日的服务会收取额外费用。星期天（正常费用X1.5), 公共节假日（正常费用X2.0)。
Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) is a statistic measurement of the maximum number of defective products considered acceptable in a sample size.
AQL chart consists of 2 pages:
Let’s say for example in a shipment, there is an order of 3,000 pcs. In the table below, you can see how many sample sizes would be drawn for inspection based on GI, GII, GIII to S1 – S4.
If the AQL are 0/2.5/4.0, the Ac and Re numbers will be as below tables:
An example to show you how to read the AQL chart. Please contact us for more details.