Knowing What We Do
Give us a chance to form our business partnership
Exclusive Quality Control & Factory Audit Core Services
Know more of what we provide
Why Choose Us
Use Our Services For Your Health
To know us better
Information feedbacks from employees, referral and clients
There are 2 ways to get in contact with us:
- Drop an email to email@example.com with PO details (omit sensitive information), specification and factory information and we will follow up with you within 24hours of each request.
- Get in touch with your dedicated Brand Manager (if there is an Brand Manager assigned to your account) by sending him/her an email with PO details (omit sensitive information), specification and factory information.
Inspection Related Service: Branding Manufacturing Services provides same day reporting for inspection related services; the report would be available and issued within 3 to 6 hours after the completion of the service on-site.
Factory Audit related services: The report would be issued within 5 working days. In any special cases that would cause delay in the reporting, your appointed Brand Manager would advise you in advance.
The below is what we recommend to send to all vendors/factories who we are engaging for the first time:
Please modify this if needed or use it as it is. Depending on your relationship, you may want to delete or modify the sections that state who is responsible for the cost of late/rush, and the costs of re-inspection in case of a FAIL result.
This message is to inform you that we will be working with a 3rd party QC firm – Branding Manufacturing Services to perform auditing, product inspection or testing services on our behalf. This process allows us both to be rest assured of the quality standards and in addition help us establish further in our business relationship. Please be aware of things that you should take note in these QC services:
- Branding Manufacturing Services has its own set of Booking Policy which they will send to you. We require that you adhere to their rules. Any late/rush bookings and cancellations, bookings on weekends/holiday that will incur extra charges in which these be billed back to you.
- A representative from Branding Manufacturing Services will be contacting you within 48 hours to follow-up.
- After any service is complete, you will be asked to sign the Inspection Acknowledgement detailing the service results and also the Integrity Declaration Form which prohibits any improper benefits from being offered to Branding Manufacturing Services’ staff.
Below text is applicable to Inspection Related Services:
- We will pay the costs of all first inspections. If the inspection result has a FAIL rating due to poor product quality or lack of readiness, all re-inspection costs will be billed back to you.
- All products should be 100% completed and packed in ready for inspection. Please contact me directly for approval if you require exception to this rule.
- Branding Manufacturing Services issues an official report within 3-6 hours of completing the services within Mainland China. Services conducted outside of Mainland China, official reports are issued on the next business day. We expect to review the findings in the report prior to your shipment of any products. If you have not been advised on how to proceed based on the report’s result, please do not ship the products without receiving authorization from me.
Below text is applicable to Factory Related Services:
- Branding Manufacturing Services will be performing this service on our behalf which require they have significant access to your facility which include the production, design and storage areas that are related to the product production. Please provide the auditors access to these areas and all necessary information, and also allow them photo taking of these related areas. If you have any question with this, please inform us ASAP or at least 2 days prior to this service conducted.
“BMS” is the abbreviation of Brand Manufacturing Services, “BMS” mentioned on the text below refers to Branding Manufacturing Services.
1.Upon submission of this booking form to BMS, you have confirmed that all information provided in this form is accurate and that you understand BMS’s Booking Policy as below. Booking requests are subjected to BMS’s availability.
2. For Product inspection service:
- Booking form need to be sent to BMS with at least 2 working days in advance (e.g. services on Thursday must be booked by 5pm on Monday).
- Cancellation must be made with both email and phone call together to BMS office.
3. For Factory audit service:
- Booking form needs to be sent to BMS with at least 5 working days in advance.
- Cancellation conditions also apply as mentioned below.
4. Cancellation Policy:
- No extra change will be incurred if cancellation made two working days in advance (e.g. services on Thursday cancelled before 5pm on Tuesday).
- US$50 rush cancellation fee will be incurred with less than 1 working day noticed (e.g. services on Thursday cancelled from 5pm on Tuesday to 5pm on Wednesday).
- Full cost of cancellation fee will be incurred (e.g. services on Thursday cancelled after 5pm on Wednesday, or auditors are not allowed to perform the services as scheduled or denied access).
- In some cases, when the travel expenses such as bus or train tickets that have already been incurred. The costs incurred or cancellation fee will be billed should these expenses cannot be refunded.
5. The factories must have all items neatly placed in the warehouse, and the space must be allowed auditors to easy access.
6. The factories must help to arrange adequate workers to move cartons, unpacking, packing and perform on-site tests, etc.
7. Should Inspection be delayed due to factory’s reason, BMS will bill a fee of $40 per auditor, per hour.
8. Sunday and Chinese Public Holidays services will be subject to extra charges as such: Sunday (1.5 X actual man-day count), Public Holiday (2.0 X actual man-day count).
9. In the event of natural catastrophe (typhoon, earthquake etc.) and if the auditor was already dispatched but BMS was not able to undertake the service, the client will only be billed with the incurred expenses. BMS will not charge the service fee and will re-schedule the service again.
10. Working day refers to Monday – Saturday, excluding all Chinese Public Holidays.
11. Inspection reports are issued on the same day following completion of the service. For services conducted during public holidays, a USD$50 report issuing fee will apply. Otherwise, the report will be issued on the next working day.
12. Factory audit reports will be issued within five working day following the completion of the service.
“BMS”为Branding Manufacturing Services缩写,以下所有“BMS”都指 Branding Manufacturing Services。
- 少于一个工作日取消验货服务的 (例如，取消星期四的服务，取消申请在星期二下午五点之后至星期三下午五点之前以内提交给BMS的)，BMS将会收取50USD的加急取消费用。
8. 星期天和公共假日的服务会收取额外费用。星期天（正常费用X1.5), 公共节假日（正常费用X2.0)。
Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) is a statistic measurement of the maximum number of defective products considered acceptable in a sample size.
AQL chart consists of 2 pages:
Let’s say for example in a shipment, there is an order of 3,000 pcs. In the table below, you can see how many sample sizes would be drawn for inspection based on GI, GII, GIII to S1 – S4.
If the AQL are 0/2.5/4.0, the Ac and Re numbers will be as below tables:
An example to show you how to read the AQL chart. Please contact us for more details.